Welcome to Dr. www.docteurgermain.com Information website Frédéric Germain aesthetic doctor in Toulouse (31).
The website is edited by Dr. Germain.
It is hosted in France by OVH.
Compliance with ethical rules of the Charter Charter "Health On the Net" (HONcode) for medical and health websites.
Any medical information provided on the site is provided solely www.tackdermatologue.com by Dr. Germain.
The information provided on the site is primarily aimed at the general public, it seeks to support, not replace, the existing relationship between patient and doctor.
Personal information about patients and website visitors www.docteurgermain.com, including their identity, is confidential. The Web site owners undertake to honor or exceed the legal requirements of confidentiality of medical information applicable in France.
The information provided by those visiting the site through this Site will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties without prior permission of the person. At any time, visitors who have submitted information have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them, according:
1) to the Act n. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and liberties.
2) Law no. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
To exercise this right, please contact Dr. Germain, by email, post or phone.
The www.docteurgermain.com website does not use any technology (including that related to cookies) to store information left by visitors during their visit.
The sources of the information on the site are taken from the work of Dr. Germain and texts.
Any claims relating to the benefit or performance of a given treatment, product or commercial service, is associated with appropriate evidence and weighted according to information provided by Dr. Germain.
The Dr. Germain strives to provide information in the clearest way possible. Site visitors that seek further information or support can contact her by email at: email@example.com and phone number listed on the contact page: http://www.docteurgermain.com/ en / contact.html
Dr. Dr. Germain created the www.docteurgermain.com information website for non-commercial purposes and received no funding for its implementation.
The website www.docteurgermain.com not broadcast any type of advertising
Editorial policy and conflicts of interest
Dr. Germain is the author of the content published on this site. Dr. Germain has sent no conflicts of interest concerning the data published on this site.
The Dr. Germain accept liability for any site interruption, technical problems and any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to changes in information made available on the site.
Reproduction of any documents published on the site www.docteurgermain.com is authorized solely for information purposes for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes is expressly prohibited.
All articles, photographs and other documents on this site are the property of Dr. Germain or are broadcast with the authorization of their owners, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property.
Dr. Germain aesthetic doctor in Toulouse is a member of Morphological Medicine Association and anti-aging
Physician members are committed to respect our code of ethics and professional conduct, they must use only products complying with the instructions of the DGS and AFSSAPS, that is to say products with CE or WMA.
They should not practice lipotomy we formally prohibons or use products such as soy lecithin or choline Phosphatidyl which are strictly contrary to the regulations.
GOOD PRACTICES AND CLINICAL THERAPEUTIC
I undertake to respect the rules of good clinical and ethical practice of the Medical Association and Aesthetic Mesotherapy France - International (AMME France - International), namely:
1. Establish a clear and transparent relationship with my patient in my practice and my qualifications.
2. Establish a quote and price consultations with tact and moderation.
3. Ensure the patient absolute security in our practice, for the exclusive use of pharmaceutical products with a marketing authorization (Authorisation on the Market) registered at the French AFSSAPS, medical devices comply with the regulations in force.
4. Use only disposable material (syringes, needles, packaging solid dose kits, etc.)
5. Respect the rules of disinfection doctor's hands before and after each medical examination.
6. Respect the rules of cleaning, sterilization of materials and devices.
7. Follow the cleaning and disinfection rules the patient's skin as recommended recommended by the Ministry of Health with products recognized by the French pharmacopoeia and following the manufacturers recommendations.
8. Have any maintenance contracts for equipment used (laser, care equipment, injectors guns ...) and recommended by the manufacturers.
9. Maintain my level of training through participation in UPR (Post Academics Courses) with at least one regional or national conference workshop annually recognized by the AMME.
10. Share my knowledge and experience with my companions of the AMME, ethically and not lucrative.